Justice for LB is not an organisation.
Justice for LB is a social movement.
A social movement means:
- a lot of people believe the same thing
- those people start to talk to each other
- they try to change something
A social movement does not have a list of members.
You do not have to be invited. Anyone can choose to be part of the movement.
You are part of Justice for LB if:
- you believe what happened to LB was wrong
- you talk to other people who think it was wrong
- you want to stop it happening to other people